THESE ARE FAST, LOW COST, AND LAST-MINUTE LESSONS FOR YOUR TODDLER you can put together in hopefully a creative way so your child(ren) can learn about the gospel!


I know I am not the first mom to think, Wow, my oldest child is a Sunbeam in primary, or I have a toddler, and our family really needs to start having actual FHE lessons! But what kinds of things can we do with their level of intelligence and attention span?


I've done research on Pinterest and Sugerdoodle and found many moms with their own blogs saying the same things. I have decided to reiterate and solidify what my son is learning in Primary Sharing Time because it will help him learn to go over what he learned the day before again. At this age, repetition is key, right?!


Monday, April 8, 2013

General Conference

I've MOVED!!!! I'm actually really excited for our house to close because it's sooooo much nicer than our old house! I am ready to be done with our old house...oh wait, we are! It's sold!

Needless to say, though, we have been so crazy busy and tonight I finally have time to sit down, but it's too late for today's post! :(

So I am going to provide an idea that I had for toddlers to help them get to know about our modern day prophets and apostles so that next General Conference they can pay attention and recognize these amazing priesthood leaders of the church.


I'm going to print this out and go over what a prophet means and who the 12 are. Then during conference, my son can circle the picture of the GA who is speaking at the time! (If anyone has an updated list of the seventy, etc. let me know please!) because that could be "extra credit!"

No comments:

Post a Comment