THESE ARE FAST, LOW COST, AND LAST-MINUTE LESSONS FOR YOUR TODDLER you can put together in hopefully a creative way so your child(ren) can learn about the gospel!


I know I am not the first mom to think, Wow, my oldest child is a Sunbeam in primary, or I have a toddler, and our family really needs to start having actual FHE lessons! But what kinds of things can we do with their level of intelligence and attention span?


I've done research on Pinterest and Sugerdoodle and found many moms with their own blogs saying the same things. I have decided to reiterate and solidify what my son is learning in Primary Sharing Time because it will help him learn to go over what he learned the day before again. At this age, repetition is key, right?!


Monday, April 22, 2013

My Blog and Others Too!

This blog is for mothers with toddlers who don't understand difficult concepts, and who don't have time or means to make elaborate and amazing lessons, though we may wish we could! Hopefully I direct you to lessons you can effectively put together last minute because I know we all have busy lives, including me!

And I want my child to learn about the gospel! I want to teach him correct principles and have him look forward to Monday nights.

Because I know my ideas aren't amazing or catered towards older kids, here is a place you can go to if you are looking for something a little extra! This list has great ideas for all kinds of subjects! Perhaps one particular FHE, your child needs to learn something else besides reinforcing the previous Primary day. Maybe they need to work on sharing or obedience or faith.

But I know at this age, things are forgotten because of little developing brains. So that is why my FHE's are geared toward reiterating what they learned the day before in Primary!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment